Thursday, January 19, 2012

Popcorn Chicken Four Cheese Alfredo

Super easy, super fast, super delicious!

Ok, this is going to seem ridiculous to be putting on my cooking blog (because its SO ridiculously simple) but it seriously is so so SO delicious!!! And thats why I am adding this recipe to my blog.

So here are the ingredients that I used:

Vermicelli noodles
Frozen popcorn chicken
Classico four cheese sauce

...and thats it. Takes me maybe 20 mins to make.

So, I boil the noodles while the chicken is cooking in the oven and the sauce is simmering.


Yeah, honestly, that's like it. Pour the sauce over the noodles and partake of the greatness of simplicity. I like to eat it with white bread and milk. Makes for a very satisfying meal. 

0 comments:

à la Allie   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP