Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Egg Patties

Yeah, I dunno what to name this recipe.

Ok, so here's the deal. I have to be to work by 8am every weekday. My alarm is typically set for 6:30, but realistically, I don't climb out of bed until 7:25, which leaves me with 20 mins to get ready. I don't have time to make a great meal to begin my day. So, when I came across this recipe, I was super excited because now, all I have to do is grab one, stick it in the microwave for 30 seconds, stick on some bread with a slice of cheese and be out the door.

Here's what you do: Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray so that your eggs don't stick. Crack in egg into however many wells you want. I seasoned mine with salt and pepper, but you don't have to. Bake it at 350 degrees for about 15 mins. I hate having a runny yoke, so I actually baked mine for 18 mins to ensure that they were "well done". Then store them in the fridge until ready to eat. Some people store their's in tubware, but I just threw mine into a ziplock bag and that seemed to store them well enough. You don't want to keep them longer than a week though because eggs, once cooked, do go bad after a few days.

0 comments:

à la Allie   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP